ACCA exam papers professional courses' paper F7 which is Financial Reporting [FR] has an extensive syllabus. To cover every aspect of the syllabus we can take help from technology.
Following are the links provided that we found over the internet (rapidshare), these are actually the audio lectures in respect of each topic to be covered under ACCA courses' F7 exam.
Click on the link provided to download the audio lectures.
>> BPP F7- Financial Reporting audio lectures CD <<
Lecture 1: THE REGULATORY FRAMEWORK
Lecture 4: ACCOUNTING FOR ASSOCIATES
Lecture 5: CASH FLOW STATEMENTS
Lecture 6: TANGIBLE NON-CURRENT ASSETS
Lecture 7: INTANGIBLE NON-CURRENT ASSETS
Lecture 8: INVENTORIES AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS
Lecture 9: LEASES
Lecture 11: DEFERRED TAX
Lecture 13: FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS
Lecture 14: IAS 33 EARNINGS PER SHARE
Lecture 16: INTERPRETATION OF ACCOUNTS
Instructions on how to download BPP Audio CD lectures for F7-Financial Reporting
- Click the links you want to download
- Clicking the link above, you will be redirected to "rapidshare" download page. Hit Free User button. Wait for the timer.
- After the timer ran out, click the "Download Icon"
- Open the files using any media player.
- Leave a comment if you have any issues regarding downloading and hearing the file